Meet the organizations that have signed on to support Sarasota Bayfront 20:20!
Bay’s Bluff Owners Association
1100 Imperial Drive, Sarasota, FL 34236
How long has your organization been around? Bay’s Bluff Condominiums were built in 1971.
How many homeowners / condos do you represent? There are 47 units in the building.
Who are your board members and/or leadership? Our Association Board Members are:
- Karen Beaver, President
- Sherril Morse, Vice President
- Connie Potts, Secretary
- Suzanne Starr, Treasurer
- Robert Aita, Director-at-Large
What’s your mission? Per our Articles of Incorporation, the purposes of the Association are to:
- Maintain and manage the building, grounds and recreational facilities for the members
- Provide property and casualty liability and flood insurance for the common areas
- Protect the aesthetic qualities and beauty of Bay’s Bluff
- Promulgate rules and regulations governing the use of the common recreational facilities and grounds of Bay’s Bluff as well as the use and occupancy of the units
- Undertake such activities and projects as will unite in companionship the members and insure the continuation of enjoyable living conditions at Bay’s Bluff
What are your hopes for the future of the bayfront? As very close neighbors of the 42 acres being discussed by the Sarasota Bayfront 20:20 initiative, we look forward to its development into an area that offers unique opportunities for cultural enrichment and maximizes public access to and the community’s enjoyment of our beautiful bayfront.