Meet the organizations that have signed on to support Sarasota Bayfront 20:20!
University of South Florida Sarasota – Manatee
8350 N. Tamiami Trail , Sarasota
How long has your organization been around? Since September 15, 1975.
How many members do you have? We have 2,038 enrolled at The University of South Florida Sarasota-Manatee with 112 full-time faculty, 81 adjunct faculty and 126 non-faculty staff.
Who are your board members and/or leadership? The University of South Florida Sarasota-Manatee’s Senior Leadership includes:
- Dr. Sandra Stone, Regional Chancellor
- Dr. Terry Osborn, Regional Vice Chancellor for Academic and Student Affairs
- Mr. Ben Ellinor, Regional Vice Chancellor for Business and Finance
- Mr. Dennis Stover, Regional Vice Chancellor for Advancement
- Dr. Bonnie Jones, Assistant Vice President for Institutional Research and Effectiveness
- Mr. Casey Welch, Assistant Vice President for External and Governmental Affairs
The University of South Florida Sarasota-Manatee’s Campus Board includes:
- Byron Shinn, Chair
- Richard Smith, Vice Chair
- David Eckel
- Anne Weintraub
- Dr. Teresa Rawe
What’s your mission? The University of South Florida Sarasota-Manatee provides high quality bachelor’s and graduate-level education and scholarly activity in a personalized learning community that prepares successful leaders and responsible citizens.
What are your hopes for the future of the bayfront? The bayfront offers a wonderful opportunity for Sarasota to capitalize on its unique assets and create a world-class community where our residents live, work and play. It is our hope that the University of South Florida Sarasota-Manatee can be an integral part of that development, fulfilling our commitment to contribute to the economic and cultural life of our region.